27. The Happiest Baby on the Block (June)28. Dreams of Joy – Lisa See (June)
29. In A Strange City – Laura Lippman (June)
30. Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin (June 19th)
31. I, Alex Cross – James Patterson (June 26th)
32. 10th Anniversary – James Patterson (June 30th)
I am actually shocked I was able to read this much! Probably helped that I get a lot of reading time during nursing and that they were all fairly quick reads that didn't require a lot of brain power! My favorite of the month was Dreams of Joy by Lisa See.
Currently Reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand next, which is our book club read and the next in the Laura Lippman series.
Fave Recipe Posted:
Cheesy Potato Casserole - I don't think I did much cooking in June, but I have made side dishes! Pasta salads, baked beans.. we have grilled a lot!
What were your highlights of June?