18. Mayo Clinic: Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy (May 6th)
19. The Blue Orchard – Jackson Taylor (May 9th)
20. Something Inside of Me: How to Hang on to Heaven When You’re Going Through Hell – Chitoka Webb (May 10th)
Blues – Laura Lippman (May 15th) Baltimore
22. Butcher’s Hill – Laura Lippman (May 19th)
23. In Big Trouble – Laura Lippman (May 20th)
24. The Sugar House – Laura Lippman (May 24th)
25. The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (May)
Probably will be the most read month of 2011 for me. I haven't had time to crack a book, besides the first 3 chapters of Something Borrowed that I found online since lil miss was born! Hopefully, my attention span and time management will allow more free reading time soon. Now it seems I am either catching on on my Internet doings when I have free time or doing baby related searches or whatever. Anywho, my fave read was probably The Blue Orchard and my least fave was Something Inside of Me...
Currently Reading (if you call it that) - In A Strange City - Laura Lippman and Caring for Your Baby and Young Child Birth to Age 5.. which has been a life saver!
Movies Watched - Pirates of the
The first Pirates movie was my hubby's and my first date, we have seen all in the theater except probably the latest one since I doubt we will be going on a date while it is still in theaters haha.
me and my baby girl about 10 hours after she was born
my dad and my girl.. it tears me up.. dang hormones!
with my grandpa.. her great-grandpa.. he has dementia and was married to my lovely grandma whose name we used for Isla's middle name.. this moment had me crying as well and he almost cried too.. love him
this is totally a move i make.. playing with my hair.. my mom did it too.. funny she is doing it and doesn't even really have hair to twirl yet!
What were your highlights in May?