THANK GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS FRIDAY. Oh good god, do I need a weekend.
1. I am exhausted. All the time. My body won't fall asleep at night and my daughter keeps waking up earlier and earlier. I am good until about 8pm. But, I have to stay up til at least 10 to pump and when I pump, I get a second wind and I usually end up tossing and turning until midnight-ish.
2. My daughter is 9 months old. HOLY CRUD BUCKETS. The last 9 months have gone by so so so fast. On Saturday, she will have been outside living as long as she was inside growing! ;)
3. March is my birthday month! ;) I get ridiculously giddy over my birthday and I really shouldn't. My husband sucks at gift giving and I'm not having a party nor will anyone probably get me a good present, but oh well, a girl can still wish for birthday surprises. 2 years ago my students threw me a surprise party and that was awesome!
4. Speaking of my birthday, that means Spring Break is coming!!! We are headed to Anna Maria Island and I am so so so excited. Anyone ever been? Any places we need to hit up?
5. Please for the love of all things holy, if you have a child, please teach them that they are not the BEST THING EVVVERRRRR. That, yes, there are OTHER people they must share space with and take turns with and no, they cannot choke them and yell at them if they don't get there way. Heck, remind the random adults you pass who didn't have parents that taught them that. Please. I'm begging you. Preschoolers are outta contrrrrrrrrrrrrrrol.
Oh and let's throw out a random Friday 6. I got engaged on this day, 6 years ago!!! ;)
Are you as ready for the weekend as I am?