- A miserable teething baby is good for NO ONE. I hate teeth, have no desire to look up the correct names, but her teeth on the top sides (not the front) are coming in and OWWWWWWWW. Poor baby. Poor mom. Poor anyone who has to deal with her.
- Rude students. OH MY GOD. Horrible. They are 4! I cannot believe the language/attitude I've been getting. And I'm pretty much done calling some parents since it would be like the 5th call and NOTHING has improved.
- An unfortunate incident with my new cell phone. SO freaking pissed at myself.
- The babe may have possibly been exposed to shingles/chicken pox. Now, personally I would much rather she gets chicken pox than have to rely on a vaccine. However, WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA IN A WEEK. NO BUENO. So since I don't know if she was exposed YET or not, I found alternative care for her today and tomorrow and am debating on whether or not to do it for next week too. Yeah, it may be overly cautious. BUT OH MY GOD. NO CHICKEN POX ON SPRING BREAK. Ugh.
- Pumping sucks. Why can't I just tell my boobs how much I need and they give me that amount? K, thanks.
- The BEAUTIFUL weather. OH MY GOD. IF winter/spring was like this all the time I would be in heaven. HEAVEN. Daily walks, trips to the swings. ahhh.
- First spring in FOREVER, where I tried on my summer stuff and most of it was toooo big or fit fabulous! Woot.
- My birthday is coming up and I am getting a much needed pedicure, hair cut and trip to the mall by myself on Saturday!
- FLORIDA IS ALMOST HERE!
- Isla is wearing a ton of adorable spring clothes and like 2 seconds away from walking.
My philosophy of the week? Just keep swimming.. just keep swimming.. and have a beer! ;)
What's on your list?
Don't forget to vote in the side bar for April's Group Read!! Voting ends tonight!!!!