1. What was your favorite grade and why?
I would say junior year because I had the BEST schedule ever, easy classes, awesome grades and basically no homework and hung out with my friends all the time.
2. Who was your favorite teacher?
My life science/anatomy physiology/ physics teacher. She was amazing.
3. What subject was your favorite?
English and Social Studies. But I had some pretty bad social studies teachers in high school.
4. What was your best summer and what did you do?
hmm.. probably the summer between high school and college. I worked a ton but I also played a ton. ;)
5. If you could have studied anything with no worries of a future job, what would it have been?
I would have taken tons of English and History and Law classes.
6. Did you prefer assigned seats or picking your seats?
Depended. If it was in high school and I had friends in the class, picking. If it was college and in my major, picking, but if it was outside my major, I hated the uhhh where do I sit. Especially when I got stuck in a class with tons of sorority girls.
7. What was your most awkward year of school?
Probably 7th grade.
8. Did you have classes with many of your friends?
In high school, almost all of them. In college, not until I got into my major. Before then, I was a lone duck in most of them at MSU.
9. Did you have a job in high school?
I always babysat, but I also worked at Sears and at an after school program.
10. What extra-curricular activities did you participate in?
I was a big ole nerd. Student Council (secretary), National Honor Society (prezzzz), softball, basketball, track, Quiz Bowl, Foreign Language Club and lots of other random crap.
some friends and i dressed as teachers for Halloween senior year..
Hope you will play along!