Joining up with Nora again to share this week's wines and loves!
I will forewarn you I have a lot of wine this week.
- People who act like they know more about my kid than me or try to 'fix' our problems by doing things we've obviously tried already. I'm not an idiot.
- The word dapple. It annoys the crap out of me.
- The phrase like a champ. "She eats like a champ." "He sleeps like a champ." REALLY? And how exactly do champs eat and sleep? Nails on a chalkboard.
- Letting your kid sleep in a few extra days before they go back to school. YOU HAVE HAD 3 FULL MONTHS OFF. ALL OF JUNE, ALL OF JULY AND ALL OF AUGUST. You should be caught up by now.
- My baby has decided that she likes to wake up frequently at night again and nurse a bit but then wakes up instantly when you set her down. She also likes to party at 5 am. She gets to go hang out in her swing when she does that. Mama can not survive on hourly wake ups.
- The weather is freaking cold. I AM NOT A FAN OF COLD. My toes are numb. It is not time to retire my flip flops yet. I haven't bought fall shoes yet!
- My house needs someone to clean it.
- Oh yeah.. also the phrase "dear readers" sooo annoying.
The sad thing is, I think I have more, but I forgot them. I had a running list in my head yesterday.
- My class is filling up and I have a lot of cute/fun characters. It's going to be a fun year.
- Planning for the first week of school. Love looking at teaching blogs and getting ideas. Even if my art abilities are sorely lacking. Love preschool/kindergarten ideas!! My current search is on circle time ideas.
- Isla is smiling and laughing and talking up a storm. Sadly, she likes to really do this at 5 am. Girl needs to learn how to sleep in.
- I don't have to be at work until noon most days. Wooot.
- Chili. We've had it two weeks in a row and hmmmm I love it.
- Pinterest. Getting so many ideas for the house/dinner. I am going to start some decorating this fall. Only took me 5 years in this house!
- College football. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that it is back.
What's on your lists this week?