Name Style.. brought to you bv Chelsea!
1. How did your parents decide on your name?
My mom always had loved the name and informed my dad if I was a girl that would be what my name was. Oh and my middle name at birth was her grandma's name.
2. Do your initials (First, Middle, Last) spell out anything fun/funny?
They are now END. And I find it fun.
3. Did you take your middle name from childhood or did you take your maiden name as your middle name? (If unmarried, what do you plan to do?)
My middle name is my maiden name and it is kind of long and most people comment on it, but it's my name and if I could go back I wouldn't have changed my name when I got married.
4. Are you or will you name your children thematically (ie. same first letter, all of same origin…)
5. Did you decide on baby names as a little girl? Did you stick to them or change your mind?
I have changed my favorite names waaaay too many times. But I do not like any of the same ones anymore.
6. Does your family have any names that have been passed down through generations?
Elizabeth, Leslie and Emmons
7. Do you look at the meaning of the name or just the name itself?
8. Do you name pets with human names (Sally, Henry) or with pet names (Fluffy, Mr. Bo Bo)?
I don't do pets.
9. Are there any names that you have an affinity or dislike for based on a childhood experience/someone you once knew?
Uh yes. Faaaar too many names have been X'd out because of former students/people.
10. What are some of your favorite names? Why?
Girls: Anna, Lydia, Isla, Lilia, June, Nora
Boys: Cael, Lucas, Conner, Finn, Bennett, Callan, Emmett
I love names.. and it is very hard for us to come up with one for our daughter that is for sure!!!