1. By calling Valentine's Day a Hallmark holiday. Great. So you don't like celebrating it because at one point you were single or alone and it irritated you. Doesn't make it a Hallmark Holiday.
2. Complaining about not having a valentine. Seriously? What I think is even stupider is referring to people as a 'my valentine.' Yeah, too corny for me.
3. "I don't want/need a holiday to show someone I love them/get them a gift." So you don't celebrate Christmas or their birthday's either???
4. The thought that someone puts their foot in their mouth when they call something trashy. Nope, just stating their opinion. Too bad you fall under that topic/judgment. Should they have to apologize for a general comment? No. Not everyone agrees, as I am sure not everyone agrees with my opinions. That is what makes the world go round.
5. The thought that someone needs to be a born again Christian when they die. Yes, because a lifetime of helping others and being a good person should just be negated because they don't fit into your born again Christian slot. Makes absolutely no fucking sense to me.
Obviously, I'm in a pissy mood today and oh wow I am one of those 'lucky' people who has a 'valentine' and am half of a couple that makes people vomit cuz ewww they love each other. Or perhaps one would say I was a hormonal pregnant lady. I just say I am having a horrible day and you should not cross my path.
What's pissing you off today?