1. I am stoked. I found a $100 gift card in my wallet while trying to find a business card! Woo woo!!! New spring break clothes/suit without the guilt!!!
2. While not finding the business card, I had to google to find the email I needed and found out the nice lady I needed, had moved to a different office. I hate change and cold contacting people. So I emailed her and asked for her input on who to email. I'm a wuss. And I need to take master classes. Fark a noogle.
3. I should not drink coffee while driving. I rarely do. But today I made myself some at home, put it in my reusable cup (actually my husband's but I bought it because I liked it ha) and of course tried to sip on my commute. I totally wore half of what I tried to drink. I just need to say no and wait til I get to my destination. And who makes reusable cups so hard to drink out of??? I swear I'm dripping half of if each time I sip, or this could be a personal problem.
4. I completely failed at my February challenge. But I picked myself back up, made myself a workout plan that leads me up to Spring Break and restarted last night. I can fail, but I got to get back on the horse. It is OKAY if I miss one workout, but not if I miss two. BAAAD ME. I am also going to wake up early on Tuesday mornings to get a run in. Hold me, I am NOT a morning person. Ugh.
5. I feel like I never get anything done. I have had to start making even more to-do lists for various parts of my life or I feel all cluttered and I forget things. A to-do list for BEFORE work, a work to-do list, a night time to do list.. ughhh... But I NEED to not be a lump. Baaad me.
What are you excited about today?