1. Black coffee is freaking delicious. I forgot how much I loved it. Pregnancy made black coffee seem gross except from the one diner that has the best coffee eeeeeever. I may have been drowning my coffee lately in some delicious creamers but all we have left is my husband's Plain Jane French Vanilla and I'm not a fan, so black for me and it is yummmy.
2. I should not keep butterscotch chips in the house. I think I used maybe a 1/2 cup in a recipe for bloodies or something and the rest of the bag has slowly made its way into my belly by the handfuls.. Yumm!
3. I went from having to sit in a training all day to not having to work at all today and so far I've spent it sitting down. But after the babe wakes up from her nap and we do our breakfast eating together we are getting dressed and I think we are headed out for a bit. I also think Quiznos needs to get in my belly for lunch today after I had it last Friday. I forget how much I love it. I got the Turkey Bacon Guacamole? I think.. On their Chipotle bread.. Hmmmmm.. I think it is honestly the only order I get.
Why are these all about food?
4. I have to admit, I've already failed my February Challenge. But, for a good reason. My grandpa is in the hospital and he wasn't doing so hot yesterday so I packed up the babe and we hightailed it to the town he is in so I could visit with him while she hung out at my aunts house for awhile. We stayed later than I anticipated and enjoyed some super good Italian Sandwiches from a diner there, and it was worth it. Love my grandpa!
5. I don't even care if Global Warming is a bad thing if it means no snow. There, I said it. I HATE SNOW. And at this point in our lives, I sadly do not see us ever moving somewhere better until we are retired. My husband is settled in his career and his own business. While that is FABULOUS, it is sad, because I always dreamed of moving away to a warmer locale.
What should I eat for dinner?