So, I am totally cheating and this isn't the Top Ten Tuesday from this week, but a Top Ten Tuesday from back in April that I missed. ;) Thanks to Chelsea for hosting and Erin for the questions!
1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
Usually "The Help," by Kathryn Stockett or series like the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson, Alex Cross series by Patterson and Rizzoli & Isles series by Tess Gerritsen
2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I used to buy a TON of books. I seriously have over a hunderd unread books in my house. It is bad. I have gotten better at using the library but then it hurts my reading books I own, that I need to read! I have also gotten better about weeding out books after I read them to make more space in my house!
3. E-readers, yay or nay?
I'm pretty much anti e-reader because I love books. But I will admit that I have slightly thought about it, since an e-reader would probably be easy to juggle with a newborn and all our breastfeeding adventures. But, I am also cheap. ;)
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
I loved Amelia Bedelia books, Little Women, Boxcare children books and Sweet Valley Twins books..
5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
I don't know. I generally want to be a character in every well-written book that I read, so it changes with every book I read!
6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
hmm I'm reluctant for my faves to be turned into movies because they usually get ruined!
7. What is your all-time favorite book?
I don't think I am capable of an all-time favorite. But my standard answer to this question is Little Women even though I haven't read it in years.
8. How many books do you read at once?
Usually one but sometimes I have 2 or 3 going. Usually this happens when one or more aren't that good but I feel the need to finish them. Or they are my baby/pregnancy related books and I keep getting side tracked from them!
9. What is your favorite book genre?
umm i'd say probably contemporary fiction.
10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
I think it is a tie between the 3rd and the 6th.
What are some books you have on your summer reading list?
Post a Comment