1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?Drive.. it is 10-15 minutes tops to whatever school I need to be at and public transportation here is so unreliable that they would either not pick me up or take much longer...
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I basically get my haircut when it starts to annoy me. I grow my hair out long and then the ends get yucky and I hack it off up to my shoulders.. repeat.. so sometimes once or twice a year.. my BFF is a hair dresser and since she moved I don't really have anyone I love or trust..
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?I buy a newspaper every Sunday and read online news sources other days of the week. I do occasionally pick up a paper when I am out and about. Our local paper is horrid, so I only buy/read it if it has something I'm interested in, otherwise I find national news elsewhere. We used to get it delivered on the weekends but like I said, the local newspaper is horrid.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?In 2011, I'd say The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen.. haven't read anything yet that I am raving about..
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?No Strings Attached.. but I haven't really seen anything to give it a run for the money.. Can't wait for Hangover 2 and the new Pirates movie!
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?Both! I do believe I said earlier this week, give me my salt & vinegar pringles and a snickers bar please!
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have? Definitely now that I'm pregnant.. and usually when I need to work.. Work days I usually do oatmeal or cereal.. weekends. fried egg sandwiches.. unless we go out to breakfast and then I get them over easy with texas toast to dip.. yumm..
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?caramel cadbury eggs.. yummmmmm
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you? anything after 8 am i will call a good nights sleep haha.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation? Sadly, we do not have one planned...
Is anyone else as bad as me as far as getting their hair done? I simply just don't care that much!
Post a Comment