The wonderful Julie over at Book Hooked was gracious enough to bestow upon me the Beautiful Blogger Award. THANK YOU JULIE!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.-
Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.-
Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
1. I only drink cocktails when I'm out with the ladies. If I am out with the guys / husband it is strictly whiskey, rum or beer.
2. I prefer failing over and over than dealing with tough stuff.
3. I get my straightforwardness from my grandma, who was a VERY blunt lady. Man I miss her.
4. I would move to a warmer climate / bigger city area in a heart beat. I love my big yard but I miss the culture and restaurants and what not that bigger cities have.
5. I cannot wait for my summer off from work.
6. I get distracted by blogs and keep adding more and more to my "to read list" and it takes away from book reading time. Whoops.
7. I get annoyed with people who constantly complain about situations that arise from choices they made in their life with them knowing the downfalls.
Now here are seven ladies that are very beautiful to me. ;)
3. Girl With The Red Hair (Amber) (I apparently read a lot of blogs by Amber's ha..)