- Worked my butt off at work and home
- Ate Mexican food 6 of the past 7 days
- Tried unsuccessfully to find a first birthday invite that I love
- Drank less pop than the week before
- Drank more McDonalds coffee than a person should
- Ran a mile
- Got some great ideas for my classroom
- Bought some cute clothes that were not black
- Finally got all of the photos from Florida worth sharing on a computer
- Had great ideas for blog posts since I've been too tired lately
- Forgot about the local library's book sale, again
- Finally started my book for our FIRST in PERSON BOOK CLUB meeting!!!!!
- Put together the last day in the life installment I have in my possession, so if you would like to particupate please get at me, even if you've already done one. ;)
- Thought of running a 5k in July
- Wanted to plan a vacation desperately
It's been a crazy week and I am so ready to go back to working my part-time hours. And ready to plan my fun time with my girl this summer.
I've tried vailantly to catch up over the weekend on blogs, but I've fallen asleep twice doing so. I apologize.
Sum up your week in 3 bullets, please and thank you!
Post a Comment