I was awarded this award from Lisa , where I must list 7 traits about myself and pass it along to 7 other bloggers whose personality shines through on their blog.
I've been trying to think up some good ones, so here goes...
1. I am completely lazy. This I think also ties into my addiction to the computer. Since I am not working I can literally sit at the computer all day and not do anything. Which is bad because it's beauitful outside and I should go out there.
2. I would rather stay inside at my computer and get fat than go running in my neighborhood. I have some wierd issue with going out in my neighborhood. I think this has something to do with the fact that I am insecure and slightly scared by the fact that we have HUGE ditches and people I don't know around here and what if one of them kidnapped me? Yeah unrealistic but I mean, it's me!
3. If you get me near a body of water I will stay there all day. Honestly, I love water. I grew up on it, and would spend all day every day floating/drinking/hanging out with friends on water. Someday I want to live on a lake and someday rent a huge house on the east coast for a vacay on the ocean.
4. I want/need ice cream every day. No matter the temperature or time of the year. After dinner I want ice cream!! I kind of introduced my hubby to this problem and sometimes he gets worse than I do.
5. Sometimes books affect me so much that I can't start reading another one for like a month or a week in between. Some are just such fun reads that I can read 3 a week. Twilight had this affect on me. I couldn't find anything else as addicting to read for quite awhile. No, I do not think they were the BEST books ever written but they were super addicting and made me fall in love with Edward. I will not watch the movies because THAT Edward is so ugly I can't handle it.
6. I like being alone, but love going out with friends. I would much rather sit by myself at home and putzing around than hang out with someone just to hang out with them and be with someone. Some people would think I go insane with boredom not working and sitting at home all day every day. Not so, I amuse myself. That DOES not mean that my house is spotless because I am of the feeling that two of us live here and just because I do not work, does NOT mean that I will pick up an adult's mess they made themselves. I am not a maid.
7. I am very outspoken. To the point where I should just keep my mouth shut. But, I can't. It just comes out. I hate when people sit around not saying what they want to say. Say it. It's better than saying it behind people's backs!
Now for my picks...