17. The Mating Rituals of the North American WASP – Lauren Lipton (Hilarious, would recommend it)
18. Hot and Bothered: a novel – Annie Downey (also funny would recommend..)
19. The 19th Wife – David Ebershoff (very intriguing, would recommend..)
20. Midwives – Chris Bohjalian (excellently written.. would recommend...)
21. Escape – Carolyn Jessop (intereesting prospective.. would recommend..)
22. The Midwife’s Tale – Gretchen Moran Laskas ( was not a fan..)
23. Finger Lickin’ Fifteen – Janet Evanovich (HILARIOUS... I love this series and after reading this last night I am contemplating re-reading some of them..i wish she had a new book once a month!)
This was a really great reading month and it helped move me along a little towards my goal, but I have a lot of catching up to make it even to where I was last year!