My mind is not capable of focusing quite yet to read much or to type more about the situations that have come to be since last week. So for your stalking pleasure, here is more information about me!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? on my knee there is a raised bump from where I cut it on a piece of shale while swimming in the lake in our backyard growing up.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? a poem written about my great-grandma after she had passed, some photos of my husband and his parents and a picture of my husband and I
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? i've started to clench my jaw
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? pretty much everything
5. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? yup.
6. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? depends on the weather and time of day, but i do love my coffee and my monster's
7. FAVORITE QUOTE? Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel always. Be you, and be okay with it.” -Hollie Seals
8. FAVORITE PLACE? sandy beaches
9. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it's terrible
10. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? this is one of the biggest dilemmas of my eating life. i love homemade mac and cheese or velvetta shells and i could eat potatoes all day everyday
11. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? dem
12. KISSES OR HUGS?hugs
13. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? about to start reading some of On Chesil Beach because I have misplaced Pride & Prejudice. it is either still in Ohio or in the hubby's car