I know it's a day early, but I don't believe I will be in front of my computer tomorrow and I wanted to share the things I'm most thankful for this year.
1. My kiddo - She is my most favorite kid ever. Every day she is getting older, wiser, more funny and I love it. We are sarcastic people and now we have a very sarcastic 7 year old. Which is good and bad. She is also hysterical but doesn't realize it and gets so mad when we bust out laughing. I love her to pieces.
2. My husband - He is a rockstar. He makes me laugh, he let's me be ridiculous, and always tries to make things easier for me.
3. The library - The keeper of the books! Such a great place in our local community. It has great FREE programs for all ages and awesome books for free! Love it!
4. My parents - They do so much for us. They are our main babysitter when we need one. They ASK to have our child over and they truly cultivate a relationship with her.
5. My kids teacher - She is amazing. She works hard, long hours and is always looking for new ways to engage students. She's calm, loving, and I know she cares for my kid.
Among other things include the typical --- my warm house, heat, blankets, and my husband's jobs.
I hope those who celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow have a wonderful time. What are you most thankful for this year?