- I am currently drinking a fabulous local raspberry wheat beer and enjoying nap time.
- I make no excuses about the fact that I've been horrible about updating my blog.
- I only seem to think of negative post ideas and not all of them should be shared.
- I feel like my thoughts can be shared quicker in a twitter format.
- I'm sad that the sky looks more winter than summer.
- My girl is becoming more and more fun.
- I worry about her speaking all the time even though I know damn well I shouldn't worry yet.
- I love pumpkin.
- I feel like cooking up all the fun recipes I've pinned but haven't tried but the scale keeps telling me I should pin some more salads.
- I should eat as well as I feed my child but I love cheese too much.
- I'm kind of ready to be over chicken.
- I wish I liked ground turkey.
- I wish money wasn't needed for everything.
- I wish I could decide what I want to do with my schooling.
- I need to stop procrastinating.
- We bought new furniture and I'm super excited!
- I've started Christmas wish lists for everyone in our family and I realllly hope that the people who ask us what we want will actually look at them and not just buy us random crap.
- I hate wedding/baby showers.
- I'm sad that when I had my showers no one really took what I wanted into consideration and get super jealous over cute/small showers that had so much thought/detail put into them.
- I'd love to throw a shower like I mentioned above but I've been ignored.
- I am dreading our family weddings this month.
- I need to find a cheap/reliable/easy to install second convertible car seat and I'm struggling.
- I feel like I'm really succeeding in my goal to not force my viewpoints onto my child (minus the whole ohio state fan thing, that's non-negotiable ;) ). I mean she eats mushrooms (i hate them), she likes cats and dogs (i do not). It's all in the baby steps.
- I'm kind of over martyrs.
- I need to get a family photo done soon.
- I went to the OSU/MSU game last weekend in East Lansing and had a blast.
- I cannot go to any games in Columbus this year because I freaking forgot about my SILs shower that is the day I made plans with my dad to go down. I'm kind of pissed about this. (see earlier bullet about hating showers)
- I'm loving football season.
- I need a Pumpkin Spice Latte this week. The cheap gas station stuff isn't working for me anymore.
Post a Comment