This was inspired by a recent wedding I attended where I may have been snickering in the back row from the 'advice' given by the priest/minister.
- going to bed angry.
- letting your daughter where the clothes of the team you despise.
- marrying someone who is a fan of your rival.
- soaking poopy clothes on your bathroom counter.
- wiping someones nose.
- picking off all the mushrooms.
- laughing at things that no one else would laugh at, especially the super 'wrong' things.
- not nagging.
- watching Pawn Stars.
- driving slowly through Ann Arbor so your husband can talk pictures of stupid maize and blue crap.
- accepting that your spouse is as liberal as they come.
- bringing home ice cream when you work late.
- reading the same book over and over and over and over and over again.
- accepting another persons friends even when they annoy the shit out of you.
- buying someone books for Christmas even when you don't like reading and hate spending money on books.
- not perfect, nor should it be.
What is love to you?