Hello lovelies! I am off on my way to Nashville to enjoy a MUCH needed fun vacation with some friends and the husband. I have a few posts planned for next week, I may have something to say from TN... but probably not. ;)
Oh and don't forget to vote for April's Group Read... I will have it run thru next Thursday.. I should be back in town late Thursday night / early Friday to announce it.. or you can just look at the poll ha..
Yesterday, my kids threw me a surprise party, complete with a present from the class and a cake from a parent! I was so surprised and it was awesome. ;) I also had parent / teacher conferences ALLLLLLLL day. I wore a skirt for the conferences and they asked me if I was going to a fancy dress party. Hahha.. I may never wear skirts. ;P So, Thursday was an exhausting night of packing / ironing / de-smelling because who was going to wash the clothes? Ha. Not me.
I did get a fabulous new camera from my hubby for my birthday so I will be sure to take lots of pictures. It should be a great road trip!
1. When is your birthday and how old will you be on your next birthday? - I am 26 today!!! (eek)
2. What was your most fun birthday? - I've had a lot of great birthdays.. Disney World when I was 16 or any of my bday's in my 20's have been a blast! Probably because I make a huge deal about them ha.
3. What was your most fun spring break? - I've had some pretty great spring breaks as well. Disney World, Gulf Shores, Clearwater, Ft. Myers Beach, Toronto, Scottsdale, Nashville... and once again I will be heading there this week! I think the top ones would be Disney World, Ft. Myers and Nashville..
4. Does anyone else hate the Big East as much as I do? SERIOUSLY. Why did I give them ANY wins. Next year, you get no love Big East.
5. Who do you want to win the NCAA tourney? - I WANT MSU or OSU to win. Or you know West Va. so I can do well in my brackets. ;)
Have a great week! Be back for real next Friday!