Good Tuesday Morning! Here are five random things about me..
1. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer and filled many notebooks and journals with stories. I lived so much in my head I could barely keep all my stories straight.
2. I love road trips but prefer to be the driver. As long as we aren't in a city or on a super busy highway. I love two lane roads for random drives because I tend to get car sick as the passenger. Unless the car is cold.
3. I spent my freshman year of college spring break with my grandparents in Scottsdale, AZ and would do it again in a flash. I loved hanging out with them and had a lot more fun than if I had gone with my friends to Panama City, lets be real, I've always been an old person.
4. I hate cold weather. It's getting worse each year. I think I need to be in a place where 60s is the low in the winter. I just cannot do this. It's only the beginning of November and we had a decent October. I don't think I own enough hoodies and sweats to get me through the winter.
5. I don't really like apple cider. I keep trying but unless it is a spruced up with some liquor and warmed, I'm just not that excited about it.
What's something about you that I may not know?
Post a Comment