1. It’s my last day of work of the school year! This was my most trying year yet. Beginning with going full-time for the first time as a parent and then meeting all the families. Let’s just say you wouldn’t even believe my school year if I told you. It was that ‘interesting,’ to be PC and still employable we will leave it at that.
2. So excited for what the summer has in hold! 8 day camping trip, James Taylor in concert, multiple family parties, one-on-one time with my little lady, pool time, boating, my best-friend from childhood will be home for a visit, camping on Lake Huron once if not twice, an anniversary trip to Traverse City area and reading in my hammock. It shall be good.
3. I feel the stress lifting. No work, no classes. Just me, a three year old and summer. It sounds so glorious!!!!!!
4. I’m reading South of Broad by Pat Conroy and I am so glad I will have more free time to finish it up this weekend. A little wordy (he always is) but a great story with quirky characters.
5. DID I MENTION I AM DONE WITH WORK???????????????????????
Happy Weekend! What are your plans?