I need to get this out in my space so as to not totally go postal on the next person who crosses me. It's one of those days.
- The United States is not China. Excuse me while I laugh at you while you try to prove your political statement with comparing them. Also? Just because someone doesn't agree with a political party does not mean they are apathetic and know nothing. I assure you random facebook commenter that there are even people YOUR OWN age that disagree with your political stance and my age has nothing to do with what I think/believe.
- If I try to be helpful and explain how you can get better customer service after you complain about crappy service and I have had experience with the company, do NOT just ignore me and go on your hormonal tirade. I get it, you are pregnant and uncomfortable but listen to reason, I and the rest of the world beg of you. It's an easy fix if you calm the eff down.
- Sticks need to be removed from all butts. No one put you in charge.
- If I cannot fall asleep until 1:30 in the morning it is cruel that my 2 year old for the second night in a row wakes hourly from 3-7. I like my hangover feeling earned.
- Allergies suck.
- I should not have frozen toes and fingers in the middle of June.
- I'd like to take a nanny on vacation so I can enjoy it too.
- Bloat can suck it.
- Weekend not week-end.
- And such.
- Complaining about something and then doing it to someone else. Umm? I just can't help you there.
- Lack of dental insurance.
Phew... I feel much better now. What's annoying you right now? Basically, I need to stay off the Internet, hide in my room and just eat tons of carbs. Instead, I am going to the park and buying a large ass cup of coffee on my way and eat a lunch of hummus and vegetables. Here's to Hump Day! It is Hump Day, right? Ahhh...