- Why you would enroll your child in preschool when they were not potty trained and normally developing
- How you can handle living with head lice over and over and over again
- How you can justify flies, visible dirt and sticky spots on your kitchen floor, and more carpet stains than normal carpet in your home
- Smoking ANYTHING around your children
- Never letting your child use scissors
- Talking badly about your child in front of them
- Spelling your your child's name so messed up that no one will spell it right, especially when there are normal socially acceptable ways to spell your child's name
- Why you would work two days a week when your significant other doesn't work at all
- Having another child when you cannot afford the first
- How anyone in this country can support a family on 11.63 an hour
- How anyone can say I am overpaid for my job.
What do you wonder?
Post a Comment