With the school year starting, I've felt myself slip into a new mindset and season. I lik oe to get every last ounce out of my summer but as soon as I get into the classroom it just seems like fall to be and the random 80 degree days are just absurd ha. I feel like if I am in a hot box with no a/c it better be fall like weather. With this mindset of it must be fall, and today's wakeup temp of 36!!! I thought I'd share a few things I am currently loving or craving.
-Pumpkin Spice Lattes Okay, okay, I am sooo late to love on these but I swear in the past they were just ehh to me, and this year? THEY ARE AMAZINGGGG.
- Pumpkins. I want them everywhere and I really had to talk myself out of putting Isla in her pumpkin shirt today.
- Fall decorating . I suck at decorating in general but the one thing I do every year is break out the fall decorations and candles! hmmmmmm.
- Apple crisp. I want it bad. Too bad our apple trees are a big suck this year and I will have to either bite the bullet on expensive apple buying or forego it this year.
- Sweatshirts. I want them on all the time. Even when it is 70 degrees. See also: My husband thinks I'm crazy.
- FOOTBALL! College, pro, fantasy. I am obsessed. Weekends after 12pm are pretty much booked through February. ;)
- Caramel Natural Bliss Creamer. Yummmm. I've been drinking a ton of coffee lately. See also: back in the classroom
- Hay rides/corn mazes and pumpkin patches. I want to go to one. Badly.
So, obviously, even though my first love is summer, I'm very ready for fall activities. And perhaps, Thanksgiving Break.
What are you loving or craving lately?