Questions brought to you by Chelsea
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I very rarely go to Starbucks but in the past I have ordered a french vanilla cap and most recently a Peppermint Mocha.
2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
a little diner in the town I grew up in
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes, I did it for more blog publicity this summer/boredom/I like to meet fun people on the internet and I love people who overshare.
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Love Actually and Elf
5. Are you a good gift giver?
I think I am, but I think it also helps when people actually give you some sort of hint at things they want.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Mine is horrible. I always got a N for Needs Improvement in elementary school. THE HORROR.
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
No. I scribble and I spell my name wrong when I do so. haha
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
I have never been to New York.
9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Jelly is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
I enjoyed Isabel Allende when she spoke at my college.