1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.. I hate wrapping because I stink at it. Yesterday when I was wrapping approximately 95 percent of the presents I bought, I got tired of wrapping and totally started gift bagging it up.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial love…
3. When do you put up the tree? Over Thanksgiving weekend in general, this year I reluctantly put it up the first weekend of December..
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the 2nd weekend in January.. I’m too lazy on New Years and too busy watching football to get to it until then..
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes I do! I hope I get some this year.. My grandma used to always have it..
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Eh… I never got anything exciting for Christmas.. my brother did.
7. Hardest person to buy for? The hubby!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom…
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail…
11. Worst Christmas ever? Probably the year my great-grandma died on Christmas Day or the one we are about to have in 2 days.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Elf. Cheesy ABC family and Hallmark movies
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start the day after Thanksgiving, though I had purchased one gift before that this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup. Some people should really think about the size and likes of a teenage girl before giving them things, is all I’ll say. :P
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Carmels, peppermint stick ice cream, sugar cookies, puppy chow… spinach dip
16. Lights on the tree? The white ones that came pre-lit with my tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald Angel Sing, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Come All Ye Faithful
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Basically stay at home, but our families live a very short car ride away so we spend Christmas Eve and Day shuttling between the two..
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Funny, I sent this as homework home with my kids this week because I could NOT remember… (Donner, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Blitzen and Rudoloph)
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Eve with the in-laws and this year also with my parents.. morning with each other and afternoon with my mom’s fam.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the dang meals people apparently want to feed you, even when you are full and the insane scheduling of visits..
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like colorful balls, snowmen and special ornaments with meaning..
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We always did ham and all the random sides but this year we are trying something different… we are doing lasagna, homemade garlic bread, salads and some pasta..
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? My grandma to be here..
I hope everyone has a great time celebrating with family!!