Here is a list of my favorite books (plus links if I reviewed them) that I read in 2009. In no particular order...
1. The Twilight Saga (sadly no I did not review any of them, but I loved them... quirks, bad writing and all.. )
2. American Wife – Curtis Sittenfield (sadly I was a bad blogger at the beginning of '09 and did not review this either.. but it was excellent... )
4. PS I Love You - Cecila Ahearn (sad I was a bad blogger in the beginning and did not do this one justice..)
5. The Mating Rituals of a North American WASP - Lauren Lipton (Hilarious and fast read..)
13. Georgia Nicholson's Series by Louise Rennison
What was your favorite book of 2009?
Thanks for being such great readers as I figure out how I want to best share my reading / writing with you all. 2009 has definitely helped me grow in my reading selections and reviewing.
Ooh, you read some of my favorites in 2009! I also loved American Wife and think it may be my top pick of 2009 as well!
Well I have to say... I just finished reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and LOVED it!!! So that might be it...
Great reads for 2009, can't wait to see what 2010 holds up!
ps: I REALLY hope Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wins the January read!!
The only one I've read from your list is Twilight. I enjoyed it but not enough to continue with the series. There are several others that are on my wish list though :)
One of my favorite reads from 2009 was "City of Thieves" and probably "Loving Frank". Thank God for Goodreads.com. It's so hard to remember what all I read & loved!
Post a Comment