Hey all! Discussion two is over chapters 6-15. Thanks for playing!
Iris seems so rigid and stuck in her roles. I almost want to peg her as having Aspergers. She's something else. I physically cringed when she gave him her 'certificate.'
I also felt that Will was extremely hard on himself and extremely selfish for leaving his very new wife.
"There was dark in that tone and smiles in the dark, Emma realized." pg. 228 (I liked this line!)
"There is no God. There is only us Fraulein." pg. 306
1. Do you think Iris has a personality issue?
2. Do you agree with Will that 'the only thing that makes sense is to go'?
3. Anyone else crack up over doctors smoking?
4. Do you agree with Frankie's way of thinking or Will's?
5. Would you travel into a country at war?
6. How did you feel about the last part of this section? When Frankie was yelling and Thomas was hiding?
Come back next week for discussion 3! Thanks for participating!
Post a Comment