Shamelessly, stolen from Chelsea.
1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Sadly, the answer is eat. Or avoid the situation. Waste time and procrastinate on the Internet. Avoidance at its best.
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
Oh man who even knows. I've sent random fb messages to get info, I've hung out a random places to "run into a guy." I've pretty much done a lot of stuff but nothing sticks out.
3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Um I hate cleaning. I suppose Clorox wipes.
4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
I would love to move within 5 years. Sadly, I think my hubby would be happy here for life. I think 2 kids and this place will feel crowded. Or my husband will have to throw stuff away hahaaha. (Sidenote: we live in a lovely house that we own but it was an impulse purchase and besides the amazing yard, i would be so happy anywhere else.)
5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Usually a mixture, but pretty close to a straight ticket. I live in a mostly Republican area usually the only options are Republican so if you want to vote you generally have to vote that way. Or you can rebel like my husband and I and leave random write-in candidates when you don't think the people on the ballot deserve the position.
6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Hmm.. I need to read more, though I know I read more than a lot of people. I would love to spend more time walking and being outside.
7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Probably Kohls. I don't have a lot of options here. Online? uncommongoods.com
8. What’s the weather like around you today?
Beautiful. Sunny and windy and I hear near 80.
9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Hmm bought and hated? I never did finish The Number 1 Women's Detective Agency and I think I bought it at a garage sale. I don't tend to buy things that I end up hating. I did review Forget you by Jennifer Echol's this year and that was terrible.
10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
Something on the cover of my alumni magazine.