Shamlessly stolen from Lisa who got it from someone else.. :)
1. What are you going to be for Halloween? Thought about being Velma from Scooby Doo until I realized I have no desire to actually dress up or spend money on an outfit.
2. Have you ever been on television? College Game Day
3. Do you have a toilet paper preference? Not at all.
4. When you’re pregnant, will you find out the sex of the baby? (Or if you’ve already had babies, did you find out the sex?) Why or why not? Yes because I cannot have surprises and I need to know what is inside of me.
5. What are three items that every kitchen must have?A cook, a dishwasher, and a maid
6. Do you enjoy Christmas shopping? When I have money. I hate shopping on a budget and still trying to find good stuff for people. I wish money wasn’t an object.
7. What is your go-to recipe? (The thing you cook more than anything else because it’s easy and mindless.) Please share the recipe. Does spaghetti count? That’s what we have for dinner when all else fails. Or breakfast for dinner. Or we call the pizza place.
8. Do you sleep on your back, belly, or side? Belly and I hug a pillow.
9. How do you feel about Tom Cruise? Wacko, but cute. Not as cute as he used to be though.
10. What books are in your “books to read” stack?
Alias Grace – Margaret Atwood
The Bachelor – Carly Philips
The Giver – Lois Lowry
Maniac Magee – Jerry Spinelli
Change of Heart – Jodi Picoult Fic
Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen Fic
Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
Are you there Vodka? It’s me Chelsea – Chelsea Handler
Love the One you Are with – Emily Griffin
All of Jane Austen
And much much more!