- Why can I not focus on reading lately? I was kicking butt at the start of this year and the last 2 months I can barely get through a book. I keep finding books I want to read though! And I want to be reading the books I've read too. Why brain, why?
books read in May
- We've been watching old movies lately and trying to incorporate kid friendly movies for the kiddo too. We've seen Stagecoach, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Hugo, and a few more old westerns.
- What is the appeal of unicorns? Why is my child obsessed?
- I wish campfires did not attach their smoky smell to your hair. Like I just bathed and now I reek again. So annoying.
- Lemon in water really is magical. I can drink so much more water and drink it quicker than if it's just plain. Though, I will drink warm plain water just as easy as cold flavored.
New books I added to my list after my library visit today ---
The Immortalists by Chloe Benajamin
Sing Unburied Sing by Jesmyn Ward
Sunburn by Laura Lippman
Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
What randomness do you have to share? Did you read any books this weekend that you'd recommend?