Okay, I feel horrible, but I have not yet started. I'm a bit busy at the moment and I meant to start it this week, but I didn't get around to it. So forgive me haha. I can't wait to start! Probably, this weekend. Or maybe not til next weekend cuz we are meeting for Books & Bars next Thursday and I haven't started that one yet either! Whoops.
1. Miles tells the story from his own first-person voice. How might the book differ if it had been told in Alaska’s voice or the Colonel’s? Or in the voice of an omniscient narrator?
2. How did you experience the book? Were you engaged immediately, or did it take you a while to "get into it"?
3. What main ideas—themes—does the author explore?
4. What passages strike you as insightful, even profound?
5. Do you identify with any characters?
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment