Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish . This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Will Never Read.
Now I am one to never say never (so says the insane amount of unread books in my house) but there are some places that even I won't go.
1. If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans - Ann Coulter (though I shudder that I just gave her any kind of acknowledgement by posting this on my blog)
2. Pinheads and Patriots:Where you Stand in the Age of Obama- Bill O'Reilly (I personally think HE is a pinhead )
3. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White ( enough with these kinds of books! )
4. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger (The idea of the book never interested me, but I did go see the movie and thought it was terrible and that I would equally hate the book cuz the premise was stupid)
5. Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert (Everything I have heard about it makes me think I would shoot myself and never finish it)
6. Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella (Um just no. I would probably want to smack her and tell her to manage her money properly.)
7. The Lord of the Rings Triology - Tolkien ( Just poke my eyes out first. The 2 year old I used to babysit would ONLY be calmed by this movie. Holy crap snoozefest. The books would just make my eyes bleed. )
8. The Obama Diaries - Laura Ingraham (she makes me yell at my radio, I highly doubt I could handle a book. i would probably want to stomp on it, throw it against a wall and burn it)
9. Pride & Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith (SERIOUSLY??? yeah mom i wrote a book, but totally copied it from Jane Austen but THERE ARE ZOMBIES. It is brilliant. um no)
10. I am Legend - Richard Matheson (uhhh no I do have a lot of other GOOD selections to read)
What is a book you know you will NEVER EVER read? Have you actually *gasp* read one of these books on my list? Are you pissed at me? ;)